- Meal Type:
- Main Meal
- Sharyn Newman
"My son always requests this when they come to visit. He doesn’t like onions but loves mushrooms, and partner doesn’t like mushrooms but loves vegetables so I change the recipe to suit. "
- 1 Smoked Whole Chicken, deboned and diced
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cups of mushrooms, sliced
- 250g pot cream cheese
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- Salt & pepper to season
- Add the smoked chicken, chopped spinach and diced capsicum, and lightly simmer for 5 minutes over medium heat until the chicken is warmed through.
- Season with salt & pepper, and spoon over your favourite pasta.