- Meal Type:
- Prep Time:
- 20 minutes
- Cooking Time:
- 40 minutes
- Teresa Ockenden
I was inspired to create this dish one evening after doing my shop at New World. If you're a seafood lover, this pasta dish is definitely for you!
- 300 g Trivelle Pasta
- 3 Spring Onions sliced on the diagonal
- 1/2 Medium carrot cut match stick size
- 300g Fillet of salmon skinned and cubed (2.5 cm)
- 15 Prawn cutlets Tailed if desired
- 130g Frozen Broad Beans thawed and de-skinned
- 160ml Home brew beer (that's what we had but normal beer or white wine could be used too)
- 200 ml Cream
- Ladle of pasta cooking water
- 3 Tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Maldon salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp Oregano (dried)
- Knob of Butter
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- Parsley to taste
- Boil pasta in salted water until almost cooked, drain and reserve a ladle full of cooking water.
- Heat Tbsp olive oil and knob of butter in wok.
- Add onions and carrot and a good pinch of Maldon salt, sauté for 5 mins.
- Add home brew beer or other beer/wine, reduce on low heat, approx 20 mins.
- Add cream and herbs
- On the simmer add salmon
- Cover and turn heat down - after 5 mins add chilli sauce , ground pepper and prawns then cover.
- After 5 mins add broad beans, pasta and ladle of pasta water.
- Cover and leave for 5 mins. Check seasoning then add chopped parsley at the last minute.