- Meal Type:
This meal is simple to make and sure to impress! You can switch up the recipe depending on what ingredients you have handy, such as swapping out the chicken for pork or beef.
- • 650g Pams Chicken Thighs, skinless and boneless
- • 40g sachet Pams Taco Seasoning Mix
- • 2 tablespoons Pams Pure Olive Oil
- • 1 red onion, finely chopped
- • 1 red capsicum, diced
- • 2 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
- • 1 cup Pams Superfoods Red Quinoa
- • 2 cup Pams Chicken or Vegetable Stock
- • 400g can Pam Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- • 1 cup Pams Frozen Corn Kernels
- • 1 avocado, diced
- • Small handful coriander leaves
Chop the chicken into bite sized chunks.
Place the chicken in a shallow dish and sprinkle over the taco mix.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat and cook the chicken in batches until well coloured. Add the onion, capsicum and garlic to the pan and gently cook until tender.
Return the chicken to the pan and then add the quinoa and vegetable stock.
Cover and cook for 15 minutes before removing the lid and fluffing with a fork.
Mix the beans and corn into the quinoa.
Serve warm topped with the avocado and coriander leaves.