- Meal Type:
- Prep Time:
- 10 minutes
- Tip Top
Open sandwich - hello! This on-trend option re-vitalises the humble lunchbox sandwich. Stack it as high as you can, but remember to keep a knife and fork handy if you are eating in the company of others!
- 4 Tip Top Sandwich Thins
- 250g cooked chicken breast
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small stalk celery, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- large handful rocket leaves
- 70g pistachios, lightly toasted and roughly chopped
Combine the chicken, onion and celery in a bowl, add the mayonnaise and mix well.
Toast the sandwich thins until golden, arrange the rocket leaves on each slice.
Cover with the chicken mixture and then sprinkle with pistachio nuts.
Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
A perfect appetiser or light lunch, you can pack these tortillas with all the good stuff to add extra goodness into your diet.
- Tip Top
Everyone loves a tasty BLT. Try this light lunch option with Tip Top's new sandwich thins.